The Clarity D714 amplified and low vision cordless telephone with Caller ID and answering machine amplifies incoming sound up to 40 decibels and is 20 times louder than a standard home phone.
The D714 offers a vision solution featuring the largest keypad of any cordless phone, high contrast numbers, a backlit keypad that is easy to see at night, bright visual ringer and a large font CID display.
The Clarity D714 uses patented Clarity Power technology, making hearing easy again by eliminating feedback and distortion, minimizing background noises while managing soft and loud sounds.
For convenience, the D714 offers a digital answering machine where messages can be listened through the cordless handset or speakerphone at up to 40dB, plus it allows up to five expansion handsets to be used with each base (sold separately - CL-D704HS). One year warranty.
Is this phone right for you?
- Amplifies incoming sounds up to 40dB or 20 times louder than standard phones
- 4 customizable tone settings
- Minimizes background noises
- Eliminates feedback and distortion
- Digital answering machine
- Easy to see high contrast numbers
- Contoured number keys with soft-touch material
- Backlit keypad
- Large font and high contrast Caller ID screen
- Extra loud and clear speakerphone in the handset
- 12 speed dial memory buttons
- 100 name/number phonebook with 10 memory buttons
- 20 last number redial memory
- Belt clip
- Hear-It-Ring Clarity ringer has 10 loud and clear melodies plus 6 levels of volume
- Expandable up to 5 handsets
- Large keypad and Caller ID display light up as a super bright visual ringer
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset with 2.5mm jack
This phone is recommended for mild to moderate hearing loss. If you have a hard time hearing the conversation and need some words repeated, but can still manage to get through it, this is the phone for you.