The Clarity D724 amplified and low vision cordless telephone with Caller ID and photo dialing amplifies incoming sound up to 40 decibels and is 20 times louder than a standard home phone.
The D724 offers a vision solution featuring four Picture Perfect direct-dial buttons, the largest keypad of any cordless telephone, high contrast numbers, a backlit keypad that makes it easy to see at night, a bright visual ringer and a large font Caller ID display.
The Clarity D724 uses patented Clarity Power technology, making hearing easy again by eliminating feedback and distortion, minimizing background noises while managing soft and loud sounds.
For convenience, the D714 offers both a base and handset speakerphone for true hands-free use, plus it allows up to five expansion handsets to be used with each base (sold separately - CL-D704HS).One year warranty.
Is this phone right for you?
- Amplifies incoming sounds up to 40dB or 20 times louder than standard phones
- 4 customizable tone settings
- Minimizes background noises
- Eliminates feedback and distortion
- Four Picture Perfect direct-dial buttons
- Easy to see high contrast numbers
- Contoured number keys with soft-touch material
- Backlit keypad
- Large font and high contrast Caller ID screen
- Extra loud base and handset speakerphone
- 12 speed dial memory buttons
- 100 name/number phonebook with 10 memory buttons
- 20 last number redial memory
- Belt clip
- Hear-It-Ring Clarity ringer has 10 loud and clear melodies plus 6 levels of volume
- Expandable up to 5 handsets
- Large keypad and Caller ID display light up as a super bright visual ringer
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset with 2.5mm jack
This phone is recommended for mild to moderate hearing loss. If you have a hard time hearing the conversation and need some words repeated, but can still manage to get through it, this is the phone for you.